As was described in this week’s webinar, I’m holding the first Becoming a Dynamics CRM Technical Architect class starting at the end of this month.
Here are the specifics of the class:
- Six week duration
- Two sessions per week
- Two hours each session
- Limited to 20 students
- Cost: $2,495
|1||August 26th||August 28th|
|2||September, 2th||September, 4th|
|3||September, 9th||September, 11th|
|4||September, 16th||September, 18th|
|5||September, 23rd||September, 25th|
|6||September 30th||October 2nd|
- Week 1: Dynamics CRM tools and technologies
- Week 2: Feature–based scenarios
- Week 3: Feature–based scenarios
- Week 4: Feature–based scenarios
- Week 5: Case study and system design (Scenario #1)
- Week 6: Case study and system design (Scenario #2)
If you are interested in attending the Becoming a Dynamics CRM Architect class, which starts later this month, then please complete the following survey:
Students will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. I am giving the webinar attendees first access. The general announcement will be made tomorrow.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.