This year I implemented a new program I call Teaching on Tuesdays where I hold free webinars on various topics ranging from Dynamics CRM, to Xamarin, to business and development best practices. Averaging at least two webinars a month has allowed me to refine my work so that I have a repeatable process that I can follow each time.
I use GoToWebinar (and GoToMeeting) to host all of my meetings and webinars and Click Dimensions handles everything from adding webinar participants to Dynamics CRM, to sending notification emails, to collecting additional information using forms and surveys.
In this webinar we will be discussing the following:
- Setup and Configuration of the Click Dimensions GoToWebinar connector
- Planning your webinar
- Marketing your webinar
- Reducing webinar SPAM (yes, there is such a thing)
- Conducting your webinar
- Recommended equipment
- Collecting attendance statistics
- Communicating with both registrants and attendees
- Recording your webinar and publishing it to YouTube
- Plus much, much, more
You’ll also receive a step-by-step guide that I have created which documents each of the steps required to plan, host, record, and follow-through with a webinar.
I hope to see you there.
Tuesday, Sept 15, 2015 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT Register Now