Registration closes at 12:00pm CST on Thursday, January 23rd.
Session 1: Monday, January 27th through Thursday, January 30th. 7:00am-11:00am each day.
Session 2: Monday, January 27th through Thursday, January 30th. 1:00pm-5:00pm each day.
Online using GoTo Meeting.
This is a hands-on workshop with each student provided their own virtual development environment for the duration of the class.
$895 per person (multi-student discounts available)
Note: Due to the interactive nature of this workshop, each session will be limited to 10 students.
Student Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Each student must have working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Creating a development environment
- Source control
- Working in teams
- Working with Visual Studio
- Working with Web Resources
- Working with Solutions
- Working with Forms
- Form events
- Form Event Handler Execution Context Reference
- Working with the Xrm.Page Object Model
- Working with Collections
- Data operations
- Tabs and Sections
- Working with Controls
- Working with iFrames
- Working with Navigation Items
- Using the XrmSrcToolkit to CRM-related data operations
Please email me if you have any questions: mitch at crmaccelerators dot net